Crane Manufacturers & Suppliers Melbourne | Gantry, Overhead| Jib Cranes Melbourne
Lifting Capacity: 1~100t
Lifting Height: 6m,9m,12m,15m,18m
Double Girder Crane – There are two girder beams that make up the bridge, and they are supported by an end truck on each side. The trolley and hoist run on a rail installed on top of the bridge girders. Double girder cranes are recommended for heavier-duty applications where the crane has to handle more than 15 tons, or the span is more than 30m
Double girder cranes are the best option when the crane needs to be customized with things like walkways, cabs, magnet cable reels, or other specialized equipment. And on a top running design, they can provide more lifting height .
If you need a strong lifting solution which can lift heavier loads than a Single Girder Crane model, then a Double Girder Overhead Crane is the most likely option to meet your requirements. Able to work to high levels of intensity, they’ll take the stress out of processes and increase productivity, lifting loads of up to 120 tonnes. Double Girder Overhead Cranes are suited to all kinds of buildings and spaces, and can be built to fit your existing building.
Northern Cranes offer Double Girder Cranes with either one or two hoist units, otherwise known as crab units, so you can carry out dual hoist lifting operations or single point lifts. They are available with dual speed operation, and can be used with a range of top running electric wire rope hoists to provide the maximum hook path, with the ability to lift right up to the bottom of the crane beam.
Double Girder Overhead Cranes have a range of features depending on the model which you choose. Due to our large supply base, we can source cranes to meet with your specification.
What Type of Crane Do I Need?
When you purchase hoist, parameters need to offer as followings:
1. Lifting capacity
2. Lifting height
3. Working class (how many hours the crane will work in one working day)
4. The Voltage, frequency
5. The beam model to match (I beam or box type beam)
6. Power supply system?
7. Hoist model (wire rope hoist or chain hoist, if chain hoist, manual type or electric type,manual motorized trolley)
8. Working environment(temperature, humidity, elevation)
When you purchase complete crane, parameters need to offer as followings:
1. What kind of crane? (overhead crane, gantry crane , suspension crane, lifting mechanism is hoist type or winch type)
2. What is the purpose of crane? or what you lift with crane?
3. Lifting capacity
4. Span (you can supply workshop layout or the workshop length and width)
5. Lifting height
6. Working conditions (how many hours the crane work in one day, how about weight you lift at one time? how long time only in one working period? how many the cycle times in one day?)
7. Working environment (temperature, humidity, elevation)
8. The Voltage, frequency
9. Wind speed (when need gantry crane)
10.Do you have some special functions requests? (Working area, intelligent functions etc.)
When you consider these questions, things can be a bit overwhelming, but it could make the difference between simply spending some money on an overhead lifting system and investing in a system to improve your operations, increase worker safety and efficiency, and improve product quality
Every project has a budget. In an attempt to control project costs, some customers consider inappropriate crane types that can be risky, often greatly reducing the effectiveness of the crane and, in the long run, wasting money. Starting with an honest evaluation of your lifting needs is of paramount importance in selecting a crane for your factory.
Double Girder Overhead Crane